Tender for the supply of - Fork Lift Trucks for Empty Containers (ECH-FLT) (the "Tender") Tender No. ASH-1021-7.2013
ErrorScriptTender No. ASH-1021-7.2013
1. Pursuant to the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA), the Mandatory Tenders Law, 1992 and the Mandatory Tenders Regulations, Ashdod Port Company Ltd. ("APC“) hereby invites proposals ("Proposals") from manufacturers (the "Proposer(s)") for the supply of: Two (2) Fork Lift Trucks for Empty Containers (ECH-FLT) (each, an " ECH-FLT " and collectively, " ECH-FLTs "), plus training, warranty, spare parts and services. APC may recognize Proposals submitted by non-manufacturers, affiliated to the manufacturer of the equipment subject to the provisions included in section 3 herein below. APC shall have the option, at its sole discretion, for a period of three (3) years from the date of APC's execution of the agreement with the selected Proposer, to purchase up to additional six (6) ECH-FLTs at the same terms of the two (2) ECH-FLTs previously purchased.
2. Notwithstanding the above, the price of the ECH-FLTs underlying the option purchased by APC as of the second year of the agreement may be increased by up to two (2) percent, per each year, all subject to negotiations conducted with APC.
3. Pre-requisitesProposers who maintain all conditions as follows will be entitled to participate in this Tender:
3.1. Manufacture of at least forty (40) FLTs of at least 7 to 32 ton lifting capacity, per year, during the last three (3) years (2010-2012); and
3.2. Manufacture of at least thirty (30) ECH-FLTs for empty containers ( 20' — 40' with side telescopic spreader) of at least 7 ton lifting capacity and at least 5 containers ( 9'6") stacking height , per year, during the last three (3) years (2010-2012); and
3.3. Certified according to ISO 9001:2000 or ISO 9001:2008 quality standards or corresponding quality standards approved by APC; and
3.4. Compliance with all mandatory items specified in Attachment A, Section B;Regarding compliance with preconditions of sections 3.1 -3.2, APC may recognize, at the APC Tender Committee's sole discretion, such conditions as fulfilled by Affiliated Companies of the Proposer and/or by companies that have been sold to and/or merged into the Proposer, insofar as this took place before issue of this Tender, as being fulfilled by the Proposer itself. “Affiliated Company” means a company wholly owned by the Proposer, or the Proposer's parent company, or other affiliated companies of the Proposer which are to be approved by APC Tender Committee at it sole discretion and subject to any conditions which the APC Tender Committee shall decide to apply.
4. Proposals should be submitted not later than Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 14:00 IL Time.Proposals should be submitted to the Tender Box, at the chamber of the head of Equipment Procurement Department, Equipment Department Building, 1st floor, Port of Ashdod.
5. APC is not obligated to accept the most inexpensive proposal or any other proposal. APC reserves the right to reject any or all Proposals and to re-advertise or to cancel the invitation for Proposals process.
6. APC shall be entitled to test and trial the first ECH-FLT delivered to it by the selected Proposer for a period of up to three (3) months.
7. APC reserves the right to negotiate with selected Proposers.
8. APC reserves the right to purchase the FLTs from one or more Proposers.
9. Review of tender documents Proposers who wish to participate in the tender will be able to review and receive the tender documents as follows:
9.1. View in the web site: WWW.ashdodport.co.il ("APC web site")
9.2. At the chamber of the head of Procurement Department, Equipment Department Building, 1st floor, Port of Ashdod, Israel, . From Sunday till Thursday, as of Tuesday, 20.08.2013 from 8:30 until 16:00.
10. Each clarification and / or an amendment and / or an update published in respect to the Tender shall be attached as an inseparable part of the Tender documents. It is emphasized that, each proposer is obligated to follow any amendment and / or the clarification and / or an update published by APC with respect to the Tender, at APC web site.In addition, proposer who wishes to receive, directly, any amendment and / or clarification and / or an update as aforesaid, shall fill up the attached form (at APC Web site) and send it to Fax +972-(0)8-8590006 or email: email@example.com
Tender for the supply of - Fork Lift Trucks for Empty Containers (ECH-FLT) (the "Tender") Tender No. ASH-1021-7.2013Form of Addenda to the Proposal Documents